Sign in to follow this  
Gary

Welcome to Video Gaming Forums

1 post in this topic

Welcome to the all new Video Gaming Forums website! You can call this our redux, version 2.0, reboot, etc. A little over 10 years ago, I started the original Video Gaming Forums website, and it grew into one of the Internet’s most popular places to come and discuss video games. Several years later I started a new career, which took the majority of my time, so I closed the site down. Over the years I have considered starting the site back up, but it never seemed the right time. I realize there are a lot of other options out there to discuss video gaming, and it will be difficult to get Video Gaming Forums back to where it once was, but I want to try. Video Gaming Forums was always a site for gamers by gamers, and it focused on one thing. I want to bring that back. Video Gaming Forums won’t be run by some big corporation, so we won’t have tons of articles and reviews (like IGN or Gamespot), and we won’t have thousands of different categories on every topic imaginable (like Reddit). I want to focus on one thing and do it right! So, take a moment and sign up and help us return to the great site we once were!

Sign in to follow this